October 9, 2015

Words That My Dogs Know

  • out - Let's go out to the yard.
  • potty - Time to relieve yourself.
  • water - Drink some water.
  • yummy - Eat some food.
  • cookie - A dog biscuit.
  • chewie - A rawhide chew stick.
  • bed - It's 3 AM! Return to your bed.
  • walk - Would you like to go for a walk?
  • car - Would you like to go for a ride in the car? (and this time I'll drive)
  • let's go - Opposite of stay.
  • this way - Change your direction to the way that I am indicating.
  • stay - Don't move.
  • come - Come to me.
  • hug - Come here and get a hug. (This was Roger's favorite word.)
  • run - Run.
  • up - Jump up.
  • off - Jump down.
  • ramp - Walk up or down on the ramp (Roger could not jump).
  • move - Get out of my way.
  • no - Cease and desist.
  • leave it - Cease and desist.
  • done - Cease and desist.
  • all done - Cease and desist.
  • no more - Cease and desist.
  • more - Do that again.
  • two-fee - Time to brush your teeth.
  • brushy - Time to be groomed.
  • pill - Let me give you your pill.
  • home - Let's go home (turn up the driveway).
  • PetCo - Let's go shopping.
  • garage door - I convinced some of the kids in the neighborhood that all of the dogs have swallowed garage door remotes and they can open the garage door whenever they want to. (The remote is in my pocket, but don't tell the kids.)

No comments:

Post a Comment